Dr. Gary Distefano graduated as a D.D.S from the University Of Michigan, and has done extensive research on Craniomandibular studies and TMJ. Along with his practice in Howell, MI, he also teaches Postgraduate Courses in Craniosacral Techniques at the M.S.U. College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Distefano’s Affiliations include:
- Founding Member for the Institute of Craniomandibular Research and Study
- Associate Clinical Professor College of Osteopathic Medicine at M.S.U.
- TMJ Consultant for M.S.U. Sports Medicine Department, Sports Medical Team.
- Member American Dental Association.
- International Federation of Manual Medicine.
- Associate Member, Cranial Academy.